For example, in Windows Explorer you can enter: ftp://email@example.com and then enter the password at the prompt.
Notes on usage:
- When connecting to the FTP server using an FTP client. For example:
- Use a passive connection (PASV mode) to connect to the FTP server.
- The contents of
- the anonymous-
- upload directory cannot be listed, even after a successful file upload.
- Support Team will
- alert you
- if your file
- (s) did not arrive as expected.
- The anonymous-upload account forbids creating directories. Attempting to create a directory will return a permission denied error. If you need to upload many files at once, please pack them into a tarball or a zip archive for upload as a single file.
- The Support Team will not have immediate access to the uploaded file(s). Please allow 15 minutes after successful upload.
- If you experience any problems uploading to the FTP site, please update your support case or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The files can be found in one of the following locations:
- For Windows XP and 2003, log archives will be in the \misc\ folder in your ZCB installation directory.
- For Windows Vista, 2008, and higher, log archives will be in C:\ProgramData\Zmanda\Zmanda Cloud Backup(x64)\misc\.
You must notify Support once your upload has been completed. Support is not notified automatically.
If you experience any problems while uploading data to the FTP server, please email email@example.com.