The contents of Carbonite-Server-Backup-4.12.exe have been extracted to Y:\InstallationFiles
Step 3: Ensure that the Java Runtime Environment is installed
The 64-bit version of ZCB will be installed, and the Setup.iss recording file will be created in Y:\InstallationRecording\
Configure Backup Sets and Export the Configuration
Two backup sets, a File System backup and a System State backup, were configured and saved.
Step 2: Export backup set configuration
- Close ZCB if it is open.
- Open a command prompt.
- Change directories to the \bin\ folder in the directory where ZCB is installed.
- By default, this is C:\Program Files\Zmanda\Zmanda Cloud Backup\bin\
- Run the following command
- You may replace C:\Export_Folder with any directory of your choice. The configuration will be exported as a zip file to this location.
- A file named ZCB.zip will be found in the folder you choice after the export process is complete.
Prepare Other Machines for Installation
All files are available on a network share. The share has been mapped as the Y: drive for easy access.
Use the Installation Record to Install ZCB
Start installation via command line.
Installation in progress. The Task Manager has been opened to show the setup.exe process.
After completion of the import process, open the ZCB UI to make sure that all the backup sets and their respective configurations are complete.
Start the import from the command line.
Backup sets successfully imported! When CSB is next opened, the backup sets will be available.