- You have one or more mapped drives.
- One or more mapped drives disappear from the file tree on the Backup What tab when you switch to another tab.
What's going on?
ZCB calls on the Windows registry to populate the file tree on the Backup page. Sometimes, when a mapped drive is disconnected and reconnected, a user will re-map it under a different drive letter. The incorrect mapping must be removed in order for ZCB to properly display the mapped drive.
- Open the Windows Registry Editor.
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Network
- All drives available to the currently logged-in user will be displayed.
- Locate and remove the incorrect mapping.